现在位置:首页> 毕业论文 > 年终总结 > 办公室年终奖情景对话

办公室年终奖情景对话

  以下是小编搜集整理的有关办公室年终奖情景对话,一起来看看吧。

  Sam:

  Sally. I called you into my office to talk to you about something.

  莎莉,我把你叫进办公室来是想和你谈一件事。

  Sally:

  I hope everthing's OK.

  我希望一切都没问题。

  Sam:

  Actually, I'd like to present you with your annual bonus.

  事实上,我想亲自把年终奖金拿给你。

  Sally:

  Thank you so much.

  真是谢谢你。

  Sam:

  I also would like to take this opportunity to tell you what a fine job you've been doing in this company.

  我也想趁这个机会告诉你,你在公司的表现很好。

  Sally:

  Thank you. I've been working very hard to stay on top of my work.

  谢谢你。我很努力地掌握所有工作的进度。

  Sam:

  And you've been doing a very good job. I've noticed that over the past year you've had a lot of improvement in your work.

  你做的很好。我注意到过去这一年来你在工作有很大的进步。

  Sally:

  Those training courses that you asked me to attend have really paid off.

  你让我去参加的训练课程真的很有帮助。

  Sam:

  I'm glad they have. There is one more thing. I'd like you to keep this bonus confidential.

  我很高兴有帮助,不过有一件事,我希望你不要让别人知道奖金的事。

  Sally:

  OK. I understand.

  好,我了解。

  Sam:

  Good. Bonuses are based on work performance, and not everyone performed as well as you did. I wouldn't want anyone to find out that their bonus wasn't as much as yours.

  很好。因为奖金是按照工作表现分发的,并不是每个人的表现都像你一样好。我不想让其他人知道他们的年终奖金没你高。

  Sally:

  I understand. I won't say a word.

  我了解。 我会守口如瓶的。