现在位置:首页> 面试 > 面试英语 > 2017外企面试常用英语口语

2017外企面试常用英语口语

时间:2020-03-26 14:36 面试英语 2017年春节 学校2017

  外企面试常用英语口语有哪些?以下是小编整理的相关资料,欢迎参考。

  Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

  A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

  Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

  Q:Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?

  A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

  opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。

  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

  A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

  Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

  A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

  Q:What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

  A:Yes, I think so.

  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?

  A:Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。

  A:Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。

  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。

  Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

  (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

  A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

  Q:What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?

  A:I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

  A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。

  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标

  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

  Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

  A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

  Q:How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失敗?

  A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?

  A:Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。

  A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。

  Q:What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

  A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

  A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

  Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

  A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

  A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

  A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

  (如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

  (甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

  Q:What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?

  A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

  Q:How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?

  A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

  Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

  A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

  A:(假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

  拓展阅读:

  外企英语面试PK技巧

  一、是否有领导能力

  二、是否有过项目管理经验

  三、是否能处理领导或团队的不同意见(沟通能力)

  四、对应聘职位的看法(将如何去做,其工作重点是什么)

  五、是否具有很强的抗压力和适应能力

  六、在某行业的专业经验积累(或人脉积累)

  这些问题考来考去,其实是换汤不换药,所以在你准备参加面试前,如果能就这6个问题,每个问题仔细回忆下自己过去的实际案例,也就是用英语或其他对方需要的语言准备6个证明自己能力的案例故事。先写出来,再熟读,再背熟,这样当HR用英语无论怎么问你,哪怕对方是新西兰口音或马来西亚口音的英语,你也可以快速的回答了,记住,只要你听懂了,然后马上答出来,无论答的内容是否好,重要的是你给考官留下了反应敏捷,思维有条理的好印象,只要作到了上述这点。