下面是小编整理的职场英语升职对话,一起来看看吧。
升职后比以前更忙了
Ben:
How's your new position going?
你的新职位怎么样?
Jane:
Much busier and a lot more challenging than my old one. But I can handle it.
比以前更忙了也更有挑战性了,不过我还能应付。
Ben:
How are you getting along with the collegues in your department?
你和部门的同事相处得怎么样?
Jane:
Not bad…I'm pretty sure we'll all get along well in the future.
还不坏……我相信我们以后会相处得很好的。
Ben:
I have faith in you. I'm sure you will be a good manager.
我相信你,你肯定会是个好经理的。
Jane:
Thanks for your encouragement.
谢谢你的鼓励。
不是每个人都适合在领导层工作的
Linda:
Boss, do you have a minute?
老板,有时间吗?
Boss:
Sure. What's up?
当然。什么事?
Linda:
After working here for 5 years already, I've noticed newer collegues receive promotions while I have not.
在这儿工作5年了,我发现有些新来的同事都升职了,可我却还没有。
Boss:
Linda, you are a hard-worker. But not everyone is fit for working at the managerial level.
琳达,你工作很努力,但是不是每个人都适合在领导层工作的。
Linda:
You mean that I wouldn't be a good leader.
您的意思是我不会是个好领导。
Boss:
Basically…yes. You aren't strong in organizing and decision-making.
基本上……是这样。你的组织和决断能力不强。
Linda:
Oh, I see. Thanks for your time.
哦,我明白了。耽误您的时间了。