现在位置:首页> 面试 > 面试英语 > 商务英语接待来访者对话

商务英语接待来访者对话

  以下是小编搜集的商务英语接待来访者对话,快来看看吧。

  Receiving visitors 接待来访者

  KATE MCKENNA: You know Mr. Sakai is coming at ten o' clock, don' t you, Jenny?

  凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,酒井先生10点钟要来,你知道吗?

  JENNY ROSS: Yes, I do. It' s an important meeting, isn' t it?

  詹妮.罗斯:是的,我知道。这次会议很重要,是吗?

  KATE MCKENNA: And the slides are ready, aren' t they?

  凯特.麦凯纳:幻灯片已经准备好了,对吗?

  JENNY ROSS: Yes, they are.

  詹妮.罗斯:是的,准备好了。

  KATE MCKENNA: And you have checked the monitor, haven' t you? ['mɔnitə] 监视器, 监听器; 检测器

  凯特.麦凯纳:你也检查过显示器,对吧?

  JENNY ROSS: Yes, Kate, I have.

  詹妮.罗斯:是的, 凯特,我已经检查过了。

  KATE MCKENNA: Sorry, Jenny, it really is very important.

  凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,不好意思,不过这次会议真是太重要了。

  DON BRADLEY: Good morning!

  堂.布拉德利:早上好!

  JENNY ROSS: Hello, Don.

  詹妮.罗斯:你好, 堂。

  DON BRADLEY: Is everything ready for the big day?

  堂.布拉德利:这可是个大日子,都准备好了吗?

  JENNY ROSS: I think so.

  詹妮.罗斯:我想是的。

  KATE MCKENNA: Don, I' m worried about the last part of the presentation. Can we talk?

  凯特.麦凯纳:堂, 我对演示的最后一部分有点担心。我们能谈谈吗?

  ****

  MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much for collecting me.

  酒井先生:非常感谢你来接我。

  CLIVE HARRIS: It' s a pleasure. Don' t mention it.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:乐意效劳。没什么的。

  CLIVE HARRIS: Is your hotel okay?

  克莱夫.哈里斯:宾馆还好吧?

  MR. SAKAI: Yes, thanks. It' s fine.

  酒井先生:是的, 谢谢。很好。

  CLIVE HARRIS: It is good of you to visit us.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:你来探望我们真是太好了。

  Thank you for sparing the time. I know you have a busy itinerary.

  谢谢你抽出时间来,我知道你的行程很紧。

  MR. SAKAI: It' s a pleasure, Mr. Harris.

  酒井先生:这是我的荣幸,哈里斯先生。

  I enjoy coming to Britain. And I am looking forward to my visit to Bibury Systems.

  我很高兴来英国。并且很期望对Bibury系统公司的参观。

  CLIVE HARRIS: It' s kind of you to say so.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:你这么说真是太感谢你了。

  We' ll do our best to make your visit worthwhile. .[,wə:θ'wail] adj.值得的, 值钱的, 有价值的

  我们会尽一切努力使你的来访有价值。

  DON BRADLEY: You' re seeing Phil Watson at twelve o' clock about the display unit design.

  堂.布拉德利:你12点钟要见菲尔•沃森,商谈展品的设计。

  Do you understand the problem?

  你明白有什么问题了?

  EDWARD GREEN: No, I don' t.

  爱德华.格林:不,没有。

  DON BRADLEY: These are the rough designs.

  堂.布拉德利:这些是设计初稿。

  Choosing the right colour is very important.

  选择正确的颜色是很重要的。

  EDWARD GREEN: Sorry, could you explain what you mean?

  爱德华.格林:不好意思,能解释一下你的意思吗?

  DON BRADLEY: Well, we need different colours.

  堂.布拉德利:哦,我们需要不同的颜色。

  EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you mean stronger colours?

  爱德华.格林:啊,你是说要更深的颜色吗?

  DON BRADLEY: Yes, I do.

  堂.布拉德利:是的。

  This display unit must make an impact.

  这件展品必须给人眼前一亮的感觉。

  It' s very important.

  这很重要。

  It must look right for the launch.

  它必须要适合本次的发布。

  It must look exciting.

  必须令人心动。

  EDWARD GREEN: I understand.

  爱德华.格林:我明白了。

  DON BRADLEY: Well, make sure that Phil understands.

  堂.布拉德利:对了,一定要让菲尔明白。

  Also this pictures of Big Boss need to be bigger...

  另外,“大老板”的照片还要大些……