现在位置:首页> 面试 > 面试英语 > 商务英语电话沟通对话

商务英语电话沟通对话

时间:2021-07-22 11:01 面试英语 商务英语面试对话

  下面是一段商务英语电话沟通对话,欢迎阅读。

  How to Using Telephone 电话沟通

  EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

  爱德华.格林:你好, 我是爱德华.格林。请史密斯先生接电话。

  SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.

  史密斯的秘书:对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。

  EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I'll bring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?

  爱德华.格林:那好吧。我再打过来。史密斯先生有直线电话吗?

  SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm sorry but the number is confidential.

  史密斯的秘书:对不起,号码保密。

  EDWARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.

  爱德华.格林:好的。谢谢。

  JENNY ROSS: It's very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.

  詹妮.罗斯:想跟史密斯先生通电话真难。

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know.

  爱德华.格林:是啊,我知道。

  NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.

  NOVO 接待员:早上好, RUYJ 广告公司。

  DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?

  堂.布拉德利:早上好。我是堂.布拉德利。请菲尔.沃森接电话?

  NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?

  NOVO 接待员:您是哪家公司的?

  DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.

  堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司。

  NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I'll put you through.

  NOVO 接待员:我给您转过去。

  DAVE: Phil Watson's phone.

  戴夫菲尔.沃森的电话。

  DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?

  堂.布拉德利:早上好。请菲尔听电话

  DAVE: Can I ask who's calling please?

  戴夫:能问一下您是哪位吗?

  DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.

  堂.布拉德利: Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。

  DAVE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I'm afraid Phil's not in the office at the moment.

  戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲尔目前不在办公室。

  Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile phone?

  让我给他捎信还是您打他的移动电话?

  DON BRADLEY: I'll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?

  堂.布拉德利:我还是打他的移动电话吧。请问号码是多少?

  DAVE: 0802 54377

  戴夫:0802 54377

  DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double seven.

  堂.布拉德利:让我对一下。0802 54377。

  DAVE: That's it.

  戴夫:对。

  DON BRADLEY: Thanks.

  堂.布拉德利:谢谢。

  PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.

  菲尔.沃森: 你好。菲尔.沃森。

  DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.

  堂.布拉德利:你好。菲尔,我是堂.布拉德利。

  PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?

  菲尔.沃森: 你好, 堂。抱歉让你久等。你身体好吗?

  DON BRADLEY: I'm fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want you to see it.

  堂.布拉德利:好,谢谢。我们能见个面吗?我们有了新产品,我希望你看一下。

  ****

  SMITH'S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith's office.

  史密斯的秘书:你好, 史密斯先生的办公室。

  EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

  爱德华.格林:你好, 我是Bibury系统公司的爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通电话。

  SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?

  史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生目前不在办公室。请问您有什么事?

  EDWARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. We've got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.

  爱德华.格林:是很重要的事。我代表Bibury系统公司。我们新推出了一款产品,希望史密斯先生看一下。

  SMITH'S SECRETARY: Please send the product specifications by mail, Mr. Green.

  史密斯的秘书:格林先生,请把该产品的说明书邮寄给我们。

  EDWARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time to call?

  爱德华.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下产品,并且希望直接和他谈一谈。什么时候打电话合适?

  SMITH'S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.

  史密斯的秘书:你可以今天下午试着打一下。

  EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.

  爱德华.格林:谢谢。再见。

  ****

  DEREK JONES: Yes.

  德里克.琼斯:你好。

  CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?

  CALLER:请皮特听电话?

  DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?

  德里克.琼斯:皮特•希尔?

  CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.

  CALLER: No。皮特•富山。

  DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.

  德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特•富山这个人。