现在位置:首页> 面试 > 面试英语 > 办公室分心英语对话

办公室分心英语对话

时间:2021-07-30 07:01 面试英语

  以下是小编搜集的办公室分心英语对话,快来看看吧。

  SCENE B 吉娜和戴夫在隔间里

  Dave: Do you think maybe it would be better to just talk to Vince? Explain the situation?

  戴夫: 你觉得去跟文斯说会不会好一点?解释这整个情况?

  Zina: No way. I want the satisfaction of 1) squishing this bug myself. Plus, what if it's Vince?

  吉娜: 门都没有。我要自己享受压扁这只虫子的满足感。而且若文斯就是那小子怎么办?

  Dave: I don't think so. Your admirer seems kind of sweet. Aren't you even a little 2) curious about him?

  戴夫: 不会吧。你那仰慕者似乎还蛮贴心的。难道你对他一点都不好奇?

  Zina: He's just a 3) distraction, like a mosquito buzzing in my ear. I want no distractions.

  吉娜: 他只会让人分心,就像耳边蚊子嗡嗡叫。我才不要分心。

  Dave: A little distraction might 4) do you some good, Zina.

  戴夫: 稍微分点心或许对你有好处,吉娜。

  -----------------------------------------------------------------

  语言详解

  A: Our two-year-old baby is always getting into trouble.

  我们家那个两岁的小鬼老是出状况。

  B: Two is the age when they start to get curious.

  孩子就是从两岁会开始好奇。

  【a little curious 一点儿好奇】

  a little 意思是“不多,但仍有一点”,如果是little,意思是“很少”,隐含否定之意。

  A: There's still a little time. We can have another drink.

  还有一点时间,我们可以再来一杯。

  B: But there is little money with us.

  但是我们没有什么钱了。

  A: I think they would accept my credit card.

  我想他们会接受我的信用卡。

  1)quish (v.) 挤扁,压扁

  2) curious (a.) 感到好奇的

  3) distraction (n.) 分心

  4) do someone good 对某人有好处