现在位置:首页> 面试 > 面试英语 > 办公室心狠手辣英语对话

办公室心狠手辣英语对话

  这是小编整理的办公室心狠手辣英语对话,一起来看看吧。

  SCENE C 吉娜去她老板的隔间看他

  Zina: No, Vince, not next week. Now. You need to 1) guarantee me 5 percent.

  吉娜: 不,文斯,下星期不成。我要你现在就保证我能拿百分之五。

  Vince: But you just said 4 percent!

  文斯: 但你才刚说过百分之四的!

  Zina: If the next word out of your mouth isn't Yes it's going up to 6 percent.

  吉娜: 若是下一个从你嘴中冒出来的字不是“好”,就会涨到百分之六了。

  Vince: Yes! OK, yes. Stop it! You are just 2) ruthless.

  文斯: 好!好就好吧。别再来了。你真是心狠手辣。

  Zina: That's why you love me. One other thing. Did you leave me a note this morning on a green post-it?

  吉娜: 所以你才爱我啊。还有件事。你今天有留张绿色便利贴在我桌上吗?

  Vince: I don't think so. Mine are yellow. Why?

  文斯: 我想没有吧。我的是黄色的。怎么?

  Zina: 3) Never mind. I'm looking for somebody who uses green.

  吉娜: 别放在心上。我在找用绿色的人。

  --------------------------------------------------

  语言详解

  A: Can you guarantee me that I will like this product?

  你能跟我保证我会喜欢这个产品吗?

  B: Oh, yes. Otherwise we will give you back your money.

  能。否则我们就会退还你的钱。

  【I don't think so. 我想没有吧】

  这个句型是柔性的No,潇洒地否定对方刚提到的事或说过的话。

  A: Is there anything else you want to tell me about?

  还有其他什么事要告诉我的吗?

  B: I don't think so.

  我想没有吧。

  A: It looks like rain.

  好像下雨了。

  B: I don't think so.

  我想没有吧。

  1)guarantee (v.) 保证

  2) ruthless (a.) 冷血无情的

  3) Never mind. 别在意,别放在心上