现在位置:首页> 面试 > 面试英语 > 办公室加薪有动力英语对话

办公室加薪有动力英语对话

  小编搜集了下面这篇办公室加薪有动力英语对话,一起来看看吧。

  SCENE B 吉娜去她老板的隔间看他

  Vince: Your 3.5 percent 1) share is going to be worth at least a million.

  文斯: 你那百分之三·五的股权,将会值个百万以上。

  Zina: I need to be 2) motivated, Vince. 3) Multi-motivated. As in multi-million.

  吉娜: 我得要有动力,文斯。多重动力,多重百万的多重。

  Vince: What if I said no?

  文斯: 要是我说不呢?

  Zina: Ever hear of WebTracker?

  吉娜: 有听过“网路搜寻家”吗?

  Vince: You wouldn't! If you leave, you'll make nothing.

  文斯: 你不会那样吧!你若是离开,连半毛都赚不到。

  Zina: I might make nothing even if I stay. For that kind of risk, I want to get rich.

  吉娜: 我留下搞不好也赚不到半毛。 基于这种风险,我要发财。

  Vince: OK. If you sign the Stars.com 4) account before WebTracker does, we'll talk next week.

  文斯: 好吧。若是你早“网路搜寻家”一步签下Stars.com这个客户,我们就等下星期再谈。

  -----------------------------------------------

  语言详解

  A: Don't you want to go and exercise?

  你不想在运动吗?

  B: Yes, but I can't seem to get motivated.

  想,可是我没有动力。

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

  【用 as in... 做补述】

  as in这个短语是用来补述,好让意思能让人更明白,常用在解释拼字的时候:

  A: My name is Meg.

  我叫做梅格。

  B: Is that M as in Mary, E as in elephant, and G as in girl?

  那是Mary的m、elephant的e,girl的g吗?

  as in可以用来进一步解释情况,犹如中文里的“像……那种”:

  A: I just ate a Chinese buffet for only 2.99 dollars.

  我刚只花了2.99美元吃了份中式自助餐。

  B: As in the all-you-can-eat kind? That's so cheap!

  是吃到饱的那种吗?还真便宜!

  你也可以用as in来提问,以确定自己没有误会对方的意思:

  A: I made a million last year.

  我去年赚了一百万。

  B: Is that as in dollars?

  你说的一百万是美元吗?

  1) share (n.) 股份

  2) motivate (v.) 给予……动力

  3) multi “多重的”字首

  4) account (n.) 客户,尤指生意上往来的客