现在位置:首页> 面试 > 面试问题 > 商务晚餐交际话题对话

商务晚餐交际话题对话

  下面是小编整理的商务晚餐交际话题对话,快来学一学吧。

  JENS: The

  问题在于政治家们不关心公众的想法。

  Peter: I don't believe that. Surely they've got to be concerned? (to Daphne) Thank you, darling. That was excellent.

  我不那样认为。他们当然关心。(对Daphne说)谢谢,亲爱的。太美味了。

  Jens: Mm …yes.

  嗯….是的。

  Maria: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Daphne: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  JENS: Of course they're concerned. They need their votes.

  他们当然关心。他们需要选票。

  DAPHNE: Would everybody like coffee?

  大家都要咖啡吗?

  MARIA: Yes, please. Can I help you?

  是的。需要我帮忙吗?

  DAPHNE: No, no need.

  不用了。

  PETER: Jens? Coffee?

  ·Jens要咖啡吗?

  JENS: Thank you. Do you have any decaffeinated?

  谢谢。有去咖啡因的咖啡吗?

  PETER: I'm sure we have. Daphne?

  我们有。Daphne?

  JENS: I think a lot of young people aren't interested in politics.

  我认为很多年轻人都对政治没兴趣。

  PETER: You're probably right. But whose fault is that?

  也许你是对的。但这是谁的错?

  Jens: I don't know. The politicians,mainly.

  我不知道,主要是政治家吧。

  Peter: Well, I don't think anything's changed. I'm sure I wasn't interested in politics when I was twenty.

  我认为事情都没有改变。我确信我二十岁时对政治没兴趣。

  JENS: What about elections? Do young people vote?

  选举呢?年轻人还投票吗?

  PETER: I've no idea. I imagine most of them are pretty disillusioned.

  我不知道。我想他们中的大部分都对政治不抱幻想了。

  MARIA: Excuse me. I'll see if your wife needs any help.

  抱歉,我看看你妻子是否需要些帮助。

  PETER: I think a lot of the problem is the image that the politicians have in the media….

  我想大部分的问题在于政治家在媒体中的形象….