现在位置:首页> 面试 > 面试英语 > 职场谈判现场英语对话

职场谈判现场英语对话

时间:2022-01-02 07:00 面试英语 英语谈判对话实例

  下文是小编搜集的职场谈判现场英语对话,快来看看吧。

  Conversation 1

  对话一

  Fred: Mrs. Pheebe, let's talk about the delivery arrangement for our goods.

  佛瑞德:菲比夫人,让我们谈谈装运安排的细节吧。

  Mrs. Pheebe: Sure. What's your date of delivery?

  菲比:好的。你们的交货日期是什么时候?

  Fred: I informed my company and was told that the first five thousand by the end of this month.

  佛瑞德:我将此事通知了公司,并得知在月底之前先往你处发5000件货物。

  Mrs. Pheebe: What about the balance of the order? Can they also arrive at our company quickly?

  菲比:那另外一半的订货呢?也能很快到货吗?

  Fred: We can deliver the balance at the price already quoted in 10 days.

  佛瑞德:我们能够在报价的10天之内发送另一半货物。

  Mrs. Pheebe: Can you deliver them earlier?

  菲比:能再早一些运来吗?

  Fred: I am afraid we can not do that. Would you be willing to sign an annual contract on the basis we discussed?

  佛瑞德:恐怕办不到。你愿意在我们谈判的基础上签署一年期的合同吗?

  Mrs. Pheebe: Possibly, subject to quality and delivery guarantees.

  菲比:哦,这有可能,只要有质量和发货保证方可。

  Fred: Of course. Well, in that case we could offer a 5% discount for a confirmed monthly order for the next 12 months.

  佛瑞德:那是当然。哦,如果确定今后12个月中每个月有固定的订货,我们可以降价5%。

  Mrs. Pheebe: I was looking forward to something a bit more substantial. As you know, we have long-time cooperation.

  菲比:我希望你们能给一些更实质性的优惠。你知道我们将会进行长期合作。

  Fred: I'm afraid that's as far as we could go. We'd already be stretching ourselves to the limit.

  佛瑞德:恐怕我们只能这样了。我们已经尽了最大努力了。

  Mrs. Pheebe:Well, let's shake on that and draw up the details of the contract.

  菲比:好的,让我们来拟定合同的细节吧。

  Conversation 2

  对话二

  Mrs. Pheebe: Let's get down to business.

  菲比:我们谈正事吧。

  Fred: OK. Have you seen the samples?

  佛瑞德:好,您看样品了吗?

  Mrs. Pheebe: Yes. I have . I'm interested in your underwear. If the price is acceptable we would like to order it soon.

  菲比:看了。我对你们的内衣感兴趣. 如果价格可以接受的话,我们就可以马上订货。

  Fred: I'm glad to hear that. We are trying to give you a favourable one.

  佛瑞德:听到这些我很高兴。我们会给你优惠。

  Mrs. Pheebe: What's your price?

  菲比:你们的价格是多少?

  Fred: 150 yuan for each piece.

  佛瑞德:一件150元。

  Mrs. Pheebe: That's a bit more than I was prepared to pay.

  菲比:恐怕太高了,我不能接受。

  Fred: How about 130 yuan?

  佛瑞德:130元怎么样?

  Mrs. Pheebe: I offer you 110 yuan.

  菲比:我给你110元。

  Fred: That's too little. Well, I'll come down to 120 yuan.

  佛瑞德:那太低了。好吧,我降到120元。

  Mrs. Pheebe: All right. I go up to 115 yuan, but not a penny more. Is that acceptable?

  菲比:嗯,大家各让一步,我出115元, —分钱也不能再多了。可以接受吗?

  Fred: If you order more than 10,000 pieces, we can accept 115 yuan for each one.

  佛瑞德:如果您的订单数量大于10000件,我可以接受每件115元。

  Mrs. Pheebe: Well, I'll accept the price and place an order of 10,000 pieces.

  菲比:好,我接受,我要订10000件。

  Fred: Very good. It's a pleasure to do business with you, Mrs. Pheebe.

  佛瑞德:很好,很高兴和您做生意,菲比夫人。