现在位置:首页> 求职指南 > 职场维权 > 职场与同事沟通常用口语

职场与同事沟通常用口语

时间:2020-10-27 11:02 职场维权 职场同事关系处理

  这是小编给大家分享的职场与同事沟通常用口语,快来看看吧。

  昨天的会议幵得怎么样?

  I How did the meeting go yesterday?

  会议开得很顺利。

  The meeting went just fine.

  • 反义句:The meeting didn't go well.

  你说得没错。

  Tell me about it.

  For example:

  A: Aren't you glad it's Friday?今天是星期五,你不觉得高兴吗?

  B: Tell me about it.你说得没错。

  我最讨厌重复做同一个工作。

  I would hate to duplicate the work.

  For example:

  A: Aren't you glad the work is done?工作都做完了,你不觉得高兴吗?

  B: I would hate to duplicate the work.我最讨厌重复做同一个工作。

  如果有什么亊情我可以做的话,尽管说。

  Let me know if there's something I can do. 

  For example:

  A: Let me know if there's something I can do.

  如果有什么事情我可以做的话,尽管说。

  B: Thanks. I appreciate that.谢谢你,我很感激。

  你这一季度的销售额如何?

  How are your sales looking this quarter?

  For example:

  A: How are your sales looking this quarter?你这一季度的销售额如何?

  B: Unfortunately, overall sales are down this quarter.

  很不幸,这一季度的总销售额下降了。

  • How...looking? 怎么样?

  你有没有听到销售部门的消息?

  Did you hear about the marketing department?

  For example:

  A: Did you hear about the marketing department?

  你有没有听到销售部门的消息?

  B: I don't know.我不知道。

  到底是怎么一回事?

  What is the deal?

  What is going on?

  For example:

  A: Did you hear about the takeover?你有没有听到接管的消息?

  B: What is the deal?到底是怎么一回事?

  那个日本项目进行得怎么样?

  What is the status on the Japan project?

  How is the Japan project coming along?

  For example:

  A: What is the status on the Japan project?那个日本项目进行得怎么样?

  B: I keep you posted on the status.我会随时告诉你进展的情形。

  • What is the status on...? 进行得怎么样?

  谁会来接任他的职位?

  Who will fill his position?

  For example:

  A: Who will fill his position?谁会来接任他的职位?

  B: John will fill his position.约翰会来接任他的职位。

  我听说约翰辞职了。

  I heard John quit his job.

  For example:

  A: I heard John quit his job.我听说约翰辞职了。

  B: Yes,he gave his two weeks notice today.

  是的,他今天递交了提前两周的辞呈。

  • quit one's job 辞职

  公司正在裁员。

  The company is laying off people.

  For example:

  A: The company is laying off people.公司正在裁员。

  B: Any idea who will be丨aid off?你知道谁会被栽员吗?

  • lay off辞退(临时)解雇

  这个汽车厂估计要解雇50名工人。

  The auto plants are expected to lay off 50 workers.

  新的政策是什么?

  What is the new policy?

  For example:

  A: What is the new policy?新的政策是什么?

  B: I don't know exactly.我知道得不确切。

  你们的部门生意做得如何?

  How is business in your department?

  How is your department doing?

  For example:

  A: How is business in your department?你们的部门生意做得如何?

  B: Not very good ,I'm afraid.恐怕并不是很好。

  我们24小时不停地工作。

  We are working around the clock.

  For example:

  A: I've heard your department is really putting in the overtime.

  我听说你们部门最近加班加得厉害。

  B: We are working around the clock.我们 24 小时不停地工作。

  你今晚可以加班吗?

  Could you work overtime tonight?

  For example:

  A: Could you work overtime tonight?你今晚可以加班呜?

  B: For how long?要加班多久?

  你拥有公司的股票吗?

  Do you own any company stock?

  For example:

  A: Do you own any company stock?你拥有公司的股票吗?

  B: I invested a lot in the company stock.我对公司的股票投资很多。

  你知道我们公司提供什么福利吗?

  Do you know anything about the benefits our company offers?

  For example:

  A: Do you know anything about the benefits our company offers?

  你知道我们公司提供什么福利吗?

  B: No,丨have a handbook, though.不知道,但是我有一本手册。

  你今天下午有空吗?

  Are you available this afternoon?

  Are you free this afternoon?

  For example:

  A: Are you available this afternoon?你今天下午有空吗?

  B: I am available all afternoon.我整个下午都有空。

  • be available 有空